Learn more about specific residential cleaning services:
No other item in your home absorbs more and can affect the appearance of your home like your carpets.
To maintain your carpets appearance, your carpets should be professionally cleaned every six to twelve months. Unlike professional cleaning, most rented carpet cleaning equipment leaves carpet wet with detergent residue. At ServiceMaster Clean® we have the equipment and expertise to remove dirt, detergent, and moisture.
Our exclusive carpet cleaning process includes:
- Preliminary inspection of your carpets to determine the best cleaning method
- Pre-treatment of spots and stains
- Pre-application of cleaning products to loosen ground-in soil
- Rinsing your carpet with clear hot water
- Post-treatment of any residual stains
- Carpet grooming for efficient drying and a uniform appearance
- Placing pads under furniture legs to protect the carpet while it dries
- Final inspection with you to ensure your complete satisfaction
Green Cleaning Process
ServiceMaster Clean® Green Cleaning is as effective as traditional cleaning but is odorless and solvent-free. It's the right thing for our customers – and the environment.
We also offer Green Cleaning for your carpets, which is just as effective as traditional carpet cleaning.
Read more about our Green Cleaning process.
One of the biggest challenges with tile flooring is keeping grout clean. Porous grout lines trap dirt over time, causing your tile to look dull and sullied in appearance.
At ServiceMaster Clean®, our six-step tile and grout cleaning process gets your grout clean and keeps it looking its best. It can be used on both ceramic and porcelain tile and is ideal for kitchens, baths, countertops, and other tiled areas of your home.
The ServiceMaster Clean® Tile and Grout Cleaning process includes:
- A preliminary inspection of your tiled areas is conducted to assess the best cleaning method
- Spots and stains are pre-sprayed using our proprietary green cleaning product
- Dirt and ground-in soil are removed with high pressure cleaning that also rinses and extracts excess water
- Corners and baseboards are carefully cleaned
- Tiled areas are efficiently dried
- Grout lines are sealed to preserve cleanliness and prevent long term damage (optional)
Best of all, our Tile and Grout Cleaning Service offers the benefits of Green cleaning, which means:
Reduced Environmental Impact
We focus on doing the right thing. At ServiceMaster Clean, we believe in offering products and processes that not only clean your home, but also have less environmental impact on the environment in which we live.
ServiceMaster Clean® Green For® products are just as effective as traditional cleaning products but have no fragrances or solvents, so you don't have to worry about a strong "detergent" smell being left behind.
We offer tile and grout cleaning products certified green by the leading environmental organizations: Environmental Choice and Green Seal.
With advanced Research & Development laboratories and extensive field experience, ServiceMaster Clean has developed superior programs and regimens to care for a variety of floor surfaces including tile and grout, marble, vinyl, and wood. Your floors will be protected and beautiful.
Real wood flooring can be expensive, but caring for it doesn't have to be. ServiceMaster Clean believes your wood floors should always look new, and our specially formulated wood care products can ensure they will.
The benefits of our proprietary approach to floor care include:
- Superior clean and shine
- Reduced wear
- No burn marks
- Faster and more efficient regular cleanings
- Dust-free burnishing
- Enhanced slip resistance
- Fewer strippings required
At home or at work, fabric furnishings are often heavily used and thus show soil and dirt quickly. The ServiceMaster Clean® professionals are experts at selecting the correct cleaning system for various fabric types and soil conditions.
For all upholstery cleaning, our technicians use specially-designed products, equipment, and methods every step of the way, including initial vacuuming and spot treatment, cleaning, rinsing, water extraction, and washing and polishing frames.